BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Taking Time....

Seems like I have a THOUSAND things going on in my head lately...with all the Christmas plays at church (kids church and daycare) I feel like my head is spinning. I am beginning to not sleep very good at night, waking up thinking about this and about that. Talking to a friend online (a.k.a Mrs. Perry) at 11:30ish at night seeing that I am not the only one out there in the world who has issues. Seems to me that I have been in alittle too much "control" lately. The Holy Spirit reminded me today... while doing a lesson in kids church (which usually happens... I think I have a lesson for the kids and God lets me know that.... uh no that is for YOU!) anyways it was about feeding our spirit and reading Gods word more. Something this afternoon stirred in me. I have been carrying all this worry for NOTHING!!! Why can't I listen to my spirit dude more??? Lord... lead me where I need to go, what I need to say and for the love of you....lol... HELP me with this Life of mine and let my light Shine!!!!

0 comments: