BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My friend Kim....

This is a story about my friend Kim. Some of you may know her, some of you may not. We have been thru alot together that is for sure!! Late nights as early teens hanging out together. Watching a music festival in my living room (morris and lancaster band) Bugging our siblings that were dating (a.k.a. Roger and Liz) Sharing stories of kisses with boys! So many sleepovers that I couldn't even count them! Getting married only 2 weeks apart!!!! Kim and I have alot in common.... unfortunately we shared some big regrets that we made in our lives and lots of mistakes. We learned alot of lessons and always kept our friendship intact. Kim was there when my mom passed away...as I was when hers did. We have shared so many happy moments too! Our children being born, Kims many new houses (lol), Scrapbooking crops and trips, christian concerts, birthday parties,renewing our love for Jesus and living a blessed and abundant life and a lot more!!! Now that we are getting "older" (not) I cherish more and more a true friendship that has never stopped. We may not see eachother alot... but we always know that we are there no matter what... now that's a best friend!!! Love you girl!

0 comments: