BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Here is the poem I forgot to post!!!

I wrote this poem right after our miscarriage. Although it still ministers to me thru any trial. Thank you Lord and YES I Trust you!!! :)

TRUST

When I hear the words I had feared the most
I TRUST
When my hopes and dreams are shattered
I TRUST
When my eyes are swollen from tears and pain
I TRUST
When my world seems unsure and alone
I TRUST
When I hurt from the words of others
I TRUST
When I feel the stirring in my spirit
I TRUST
When the strength appears
I TRUST
When the sorrow turns into Joy
I TRUST
When you say "I know the plans I have for you"
I TRUST
I Trust you God... because my life is in your hands!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is PERFECT!!! Thank you for sharing it!!! Love to you!

Amy said...

Good stuff....I'm glad you were here for me when I went through the same thing.