BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mission Trip Kayenta AZ 2009

I wish I could post all my pictures... but I have 320 of them!!! :) So I tried to pick out a few. I had an amazing trip! What a life changing journey we traveled. At the beginning of the trip Joe Skiles gave us a statement that still ministers to me every time I hear it. "When you let God change you.... everything in your life WILL CHANGE" WOW. How awesome is that! We seen hurting people, kids who had nothing but were so happy. Adults that loved God so much that material things had no room in their lives. There is so many stories and I am working on recording all the memories in my journal so I won't forget anything!!! I love you Lord and Thank you for speaking to me this week..... I am Overwhelmed.

Me and Meagan at the Grand Canyon!
Church Service
Monument Valley (where I got the honor of doing the group devotion)
Me doing the devotion (may or may not have cried) LOL
Sharon telling us her life story (she has never had electric or running water in her home) She is one of the most humblest and amazing people I have ever met!

The Park where we held the back to school party!
Me and some new friends!
Meagan and the baby she wanted to bring home!
The group!
The church we ministerd at!
Sunset devotion
Beautiful
Devotion on the tip of the Grand Canyon
I will never forget this... ever.

1 comments:

Kim said...

This looks AWESOME and I am SO happy for you & Meagan and am SO proud of you both too!!! I pray you are forever changed by this experience!!!