BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Teen Week!

I thought I would give a "shout out" to all the teens at our church! They are amazing kids! For that last 2 months they have been "on fire for God" like some of us adults only dream of!! To watch them worship and fall on their face seeking God is just beyond anything I could ever imagine. Sunday night a few of the girls were "sad" because they had to leave the church. What kind of teen says this? They are making awesome decisions and understanding that God does has a plan for them, if they will just surrender and wait for him. I am thankful to be involved with creating human videos for them to occupy their time with!! This past Sunday they did an OUTSTANDING job for God! Here are a few of the pics... I will try this weekend to upload a video. Continue to pray for our teens...


0 comments: