BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm BACK!!!!

Well I decided to get back to my blogging!!! Not for anyone by me really! I am on a new adventure to reshape this vessel of mine so I thought I would document it! Today is my 15th day with no soda!!! That is a miracle for me! Dale is doing this also... I am so proud of him. As of last week I have lost 9 pounds! I'm trying to just watch my portions, exercise more and no soda and limited sugar!!! God is so good. I think this is the first time I have put him in charge and not let me be in control of it!!! I will try my best to keep posting!! I love you Lord!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome back...the blogging world and ESPECIALLY ME...your BFF!!! I'm so proud of you and Dale - it can get SO frustrating sometimes for me when the weight doesn't come off fast enough. Keep with it girl...God is with you! Love ya!!! XOXO