BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Sin" is TRASH!!!

Yesterday I heard the famous "beep, beep beep" coming down our street. I ran to see if the trash containers were at the curb. As I watched the trash man pick up our 1st container and hoist it up to the truck... God was speaking. Then I watched him hook up our fancy green container to the side of the truck, he pushed a button and up it went higher and higher then "BOOM", all of our trash dumps into the truck. "Bang, Bang, Bang" is the sound when he keeps emptying it over and over. Finally he disconnects it and puts our completely empty container back at our curb and hops back in his truck and goes about his way! God spoke to my spirit.... "Our sin is like that trash, we can let it sit around with us, stinking, looking disgusting... OR we can let God take it from us and never be seen again". I kinda chuckled and said outloud..."He will never bring that trash back" LOL Now how funny if your trash dude comes back and gives you your trash back!!! It won't happen! But we can do that... ask for forgiveness and then 3 days later pick it up again or say "am I really forgiven?"

Isn't God great... he speaks to us thru the most simple things..... like the trash!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amen sister...that was good!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Benjamin on this topic. gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Benjamin so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.247officedept@gmail.com   WhatsApp    Contact:   +1-989-394-3740.